Select a data structure that you have seen previously, and discuss its strengths and limitations.
Strengths of Linked List
- Can be easily resized by adding/removing elements
- Does not need contiguous memory space
- New element can be easily inserted in any location
Limitations of Linked List
- Accessing an element means traversing the list which is time complex
- Additional memory is required for storing the address (pointer) of the next/previous element.
If you have any question or suggestion or you have found any error in this solution, please leave a comment below.